Monday, July 03, 2006

Leaving Art in Boston

I've had such fun having art tucked away in my purse. I'm finally down to the last couple of tags I'd made ages ago.

That means...it's time to make more art! Being in temporary housing, I haven't had a lot of art supplies available, but I took a tip from another found artist and painted up a few rocks. I had fun leaving them around Cambridge today, hopefully to be found tonight or tomorrow during the July 4th festivities. I have one more large rock I haven't left yet. I'll try and remember to take a photo of it before I leave it.

Since I'm in an apartment for the time being, I have to take my dogs out for walks a few times a day. This gives me plenty of opportunity to collect more rocks. I picked up a couple tonight...now I have to remember where I put them. I'm not big on crowds, so I don't think I'll be going to the big fireworks display in Boston. Maybe I'll spend the day rock hunting and painting so that I have rocks to leave on the train this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger jafabrit said...

Hi there,
Wish I could see some pics, they sound great.
I am also decopaging or gluing images from old art magazines onto rocks. I paint the rocks black first with black acrylic paint, then glue on the image, then seal.

anyway I hop eyou get some feedback from people who found them.

regards

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home