Monday, April 10, 2006

Cleaning Up and Cheering Up

Today, while cleaning up my home office, I found some photos I had printed out a few months ago. Some with sayings, some just images of nature. Some of these are photos my brother took. He's an amazing nature photographer! I had meant to add these to tags to make them into Found Art, but never got around to it. Today I decided these images would be wonderful to find all on their own.

Tonight I added sayings to the backs of some. Others I just stuck my Found Art card to and now they are ready to be left here and there. As the weather is becoming more delightful in my area, more people are out and about. I'll leave some of these photos outside, in protected areas (so the inkjet ink won't run if we happen to get rain before someone finds my art). I'll be traveling again in another week, so I'll bring a few with me to leave on planes and in airports.

I usually scan in or photograph my art before leaving it somewhere, but, with my schedule lately, I knew these photos would hang around for another month if I waited to scan them in first. So, this time, maybe someone who finds one of my photo cards will post and tell us what he/she has found and where it was found. That would be cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home