Wednesday, September 28, 2005

From St. Louis to Sacramento

I'm leaving on a trip to Sacramento, CA tomorrow. I made some cards tonight to leave along my way. I'll leave some in the St. Louis airport, some on airplanes, and some in several locations in Sacramento. I'll probably leave my art in the airport and in downtown locations near the Capitol building in Sacramento. If you happen to be in these areas from Thursday through Saturday, here's what you can look for.







The first image was made using a photo by Tom Hawk. He uses a Creative Commons copyright that allows people to use his images as long as you attribute the image back to him.

The second two images were made from a spread I did in a sketchbook. I cropped out the part I wanted to use to make Found Art. With one I added words over the top in Photoshop.

I hope whomever finds these images enjoys them and has a little bit brighter day knowing this art was made just for them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

I have those dancing stamps in your second two projects. I make use of them often.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home